Visa Requirements by Countries
The following countries require visa to enter Malaysia:
|Afghanistan (Visa with reference)||Colombia*||Israel**||Rwanda*|
|Angola*||Congo Democratic Republic*||Ivory Coast (Cote d’ivoire)*||Serbia Montenegro|
|Bangladesh||Equat. Guinea*||Myanmar||United Nation (Laissez Passer)|
|Burkina Faso*||Eritrea*||Mozambique*||Western Sahara*|
|Central African Republic*||Guinea-Bissau*||Niger*|
- For the countries marked as ( * ) are allowed to enter Malaysia by air only.
- Israel citizen** who wish to enter are required Visa and approval from Ministry Of Home Affairs, Malaysia.
- Visa is not required for a stay of less than one (1) month for ASEAN nationals except Myanmar.
- Visas are required for duration of stay exceeds (1) month except for Brunei and Singapore nationals.
- Further information on visa requirement can be obtained from https://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/visa/types-of-visa.html.
How to Apply for a Visa
Visa applications must be made at any nearest Malaysian Representative Office Abroad.
Applications can also be made online through eVisa System (Applicable for tourists from India and China only).